Want to become part of the team?
If you are a student who is passionate about improving mental health on college campuses, increasing access to care, and learning about the telemedicine industry, we encourage you to join our team. WEBeMED offers students a hands-on, fast-paced and exciting internship program that provides an interdisciplinary look into the college mental health world. Whether you are a psychology, english, or computer science major- we want want your perspective in shaping the future of this company.
We are seeking the help of interns for the Fall, 2016 semester. Applications are rolling, and will be reviewed in the order they are received. All candidates must submit their application by the end of business on September 6th. This position is extremely competitive, as we are only offering 2-3 spots for the Fall semester. In exchange for your service, we will work directly with your university to ensure you receive internship credit. In addition, we strive to connect you to other mental health internships for summer 2017. Fall interns will work 10 hours per week. This internship is unpaid.
– Learning about the primary mental health issues crippling universities across the US,
– Receiving an introduction to some of the core tenets of Abnormal Psychology,
– Researching the legal, regulatory, and ethical implications surrounding current telemedicine law,
– Developing an understanding of insurance law, parity reimbursement, and telemental health,
– Mastering the WEBeMED online platform inside and out,
– Procuring knowledge about the telemedicine industry as it pertains to campus mental health.
– Superior interpersonal and communication skills,
– A natural people-person; a great conversationalist,
– Expansive personal and professional network,
– Phenomenal outreach skills,
– General knowledge on the state of campus mental health in the US,
– A strong aptitude for new technology,
– Impeccable writing and editing skills,
– Quick in response, ability to self-express, and an optimistic presence.
Education: You must be currently enrolled in a four year college for the 2016-2017 year.
Major : We appreciate a diversity in skills and opinions. We care more about your ability to write and communicate, than anything technically oriented. All majors are welcome to apply!
How to Apply:
Please email (one) PDF document containing the following to WEBeMEDJobs@gmail.com:
1. Resumé (1 page maximum)
2. Cover letter
3. Writing sample (minimum of 800 words).
Please name the PDF: Your Last Name_Application.
Please address all documents to Daniel Robinson.
Subject: Your Name, Sales or Technology Internship
Questions, call Daniel Robinson (551-206-3551).